May 5, 2009

Blue 2002 ~ 2008

Thank you all for your kind words, support and prayers. It's been rough; but I get through the day knowing that Blue is in a better place void of pain.

Blue was full of attitude and fire. She taught me that you could be a bitch and still have people eating out of the palm of your hand. Blue was special like that.

Blue has a distinctive look of disdain she would reserve for me and, every now and again, the dogs. When she used to give me that look, I would tell "Please! I'm not intimidated by your sour face." But secretly, I was. I'll admit it out loud now, Blue. That look did scare me. :-)

Ryan found an old video I took of Blue where she throws that distinctive look towards Bruno. In this video, Blue was recovering from having her pelvis shattered by a car. She walks kind of funny and you can see she has a slight shuffle in her back legs. But that still didn't stop her from reminding the dogs who exactly was the boss around the house, shattered pelvis be damned.

I wanted to share this video with all of you so you could see just how special Blue was to me. And just what a butthole she was towards the dogs. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Boo sure was a cool cat! Thanks for sharing your video of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. Blue definitely looks like she had a great personality in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was lovely. I am sure you miss her lots. ((hug)) from Daisy.

    ReplyDelete

ⓒ 2012 Mary Williams All Rights Reserved.