Jan 13, 2010

Lazy New Year: 2010

I thought perhaps The Mafiosos would be excited about it being 2010. Surely a new year is something to get excited about, right?




"Yeah, whatever.
Wake me when it's over," says Carmela.




Bruno? How about you? I'm pretty sure you must be excited that we have an entire year ahead of us!




"Zzzzzzzzz . . . "




Ok . . . two out of four would say that there's nothing exciting about it being the year 2010. I'm starting to feel alone over here! The Pugs have to be excited. They get excited over anything. They'll definitely be on my side.


"Snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre."





I guess if Vinnie can't be bothered to notice there's a Chihuahua on his head, then I suppose he can't be terribly excited over it being a new year.



"Ma, could you scram?
You're totally interrupting my yawn over here!"

3 comments:

ⓒ 2012 Mary Williams All Rights Reserved.