Nov 24, 2007

One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, FLOOR!

Nothing like starting the day off with a massive hangover.

Yep, you'd think I'd learn by now, but nope.

I, however, am lucky to have the magic cure for hangovers induced by tequila.

The magical toast and bacon, washed down with a large cup of coffee,
seem to always do the trick!

I think The Mafiosos do truly enjoy my inebriated consequences.

After all, a hungover Ma means they get to possibly eat some bacon and toast tidbits!



"Ooooh...toast and bacon!
YES!"




"What do you mean you won't share?!
Ack! And the bacon's all gone?

WTF?"




"Come on, Ma! WTF? You ate all bacon?
I'm not happy about that!!"



"What? You're upset that Bruno and I said 'WTF'?
Didn't you know that when you turn three
you can cuss?
Duh!"




"That's OK. I settle for just toast.
Mmmmm...toast."





"Are you done yet?"




"I brought back up.
Are you done yet?"




"So, um...are you done yet?"



P.S. No, they did not get any.
I need all the fat and carbs contained in the toast and bacon
to help defeat the effects of ethanol breakdown!

P.P.S. Yes, I know I am mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ⓒ 2012 Mary Williams All Rights Reserved.