Jul 13, 2008

Four Paws

Sometimes, The Mafiosos drive me nuts. They really do. They wrestle non-stop and like to use me and the couch as a launching pad. No matter how many times I seem to say "Knock if off you knuckleheads!" they seem to continue their mêlée.

It is in times like this that I leave the house and escape The Mafiosos for a few hours. Yesterday, I took a trip down to 4 Paws University (where The Mafiosos claim they received their education) and decided to see if there were other dogs I could see myself living with.




This one is cute...





But this one is even cuter!




This one has gorgeous markings...





And she's a sweetie...






This one is always happy...





And this one is always ready to play...





This one has a face so soft it made me melt...






This one is so fluffy! A fluffynutter butt!






The fluffiness cannot be contained by the camera!





This one can be my pocket dog...





I can almost just scoop him up!




Freakin' Border Collies...always so focused!



Ha ha! Not always! I caught ya goofing off Rose!






This one I could smooch all day...





And this one, too...




This one I WANT!



But just a little too small on the size front,
so I think I'll keep looking...






Whoa! Okay, maybe not that big!



Hi Big Boy!






This one I want to come back as when I die...



"You would be so privileged," he says.





"I'll take what I can get!"




And we also saw some old friends, like Parker.
Parker couldn't be bothered to say hi to me, even
after I brought him a bone.
:*o(





Megan was there also.
She was also not talking to me, but for a different reason.
She was upset that I didn't bring her boyfriend Vinnie.
Next time Megan, I promise!





After seeing all these dogs, I felt forlorn for my crew. I guess I'll stick to living with The Mafiosos for now, no matter how nuts they make me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ⓒ 2012 Mary Williams All Rights Reserved.