Aug 25, 2009

Polo Pugs

Fellow readers, I apologize once again for lack of blog posts last week. But fear no more! I am on a continued quest to make sure such an event never happens again! Alas, I only have so many puppy pictures with which to placate our faithful readers. :-D


If you may remember, Big Red a few weeks back sent the Pugs polo shirts. An unfortunate sizing mishap meant the Pugs were gifted these two green shirts. There were a great fit and definitely meant for torturing two Pugs to pose for pictures.


Need a date this weekend? Look no further! These two brothers are cheap dates!





Vinnie is rocking the open shirt look to let you know he's all about getting straight to the chase...and also letting his tongue hang out to let you know his tongue doubles as a tie in case you need him to look more formal.






Gino is rocking the shocked look because he really can't believe I would torture him like this.






Believe it buddy! I have lots to make up for! I left our readers hanging for an entire week! I needed to come back with something big!




This means no one is safe!




"Oh God...no, please!"




"You're going to do it aren't you?"




Yup.





And I must tell you that Gino does the shocked look just a tiny bit better than you.



"No way! I do it way better!"



Notice I chose not to torture Carmela. I do cherish my life you know! I'd hate for it to end prematurely at the hands of one devious Chihuahua hell bent on administrating revenge!

7 comments:

  1. I was gonna ask Vinnie out on a date but he kept sticking his tongue out at me so no...

    Meja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gino is definitely rocking the shocked look! I love it!
    Pug hugs and kisses,
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhahahaaa. Gino's huge eyes are priceless. And Bruno is hilarious as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gino does shocked better, but Bruno is rockin the suprised look pretty well!!!

    Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys' are rockin' those shirts!

    Lots of Licks--
    Oak and Swish

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed and laughed at that first pic of Bruno in the shirt. In fact, I may go have another look and laugh some more.

    *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, that last one of Gino is absolutely priceless! Dramatic Pug, much?! And my dear sweet Bruno....ohhhh baby boy, your heart is bigger than you FLH! What a love!

    ReplyDelete

ⓒ 2012 Mary Williams All Rights Reserved.