Dec 31, 2007

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned!

I know! I am horrible! Wretched!

I completely forgot to snap picture of the Mafiosos when I went home yesterday. I was too excited about seeing my men that I blanked out on bringing my camera. Duh!

Anyway, my excitement didn't last too long. Apparently, I'm not the only one my husband has dates with. I was promptly kicked out of the house at 7:25 PM so that he could be on time for his online 7:30 PM gaming meeting.

Pathetic! I have lost my husband to the X-Box 360!

Frannie has had enough of me, Ryan wants to marry his X-Box....sigh.

Well, since I don't get what I want, neither do you! :p

Here's more Frannie!


Frannie likes peek at me.
When I can't find her, I just look around and there she is...
peeking at me!



Hey, I don't mind!
Her eyes are gorgeous!



Evertime on our walks, I get asked what breed Frannie is.
I have no idea.


Sometimes I see Pit, somtimes I see Dalmation...
sometimes Pointer.

I love her paws, also.
They have freckles on them and they smell like Fritos!
Nom nom!

1 comment:

  1. haha! I feel ya! Bobby is a part of those very meet ups. On the bright side, at least the brothers are playing together. I actually think it's sweet.

    ReplyDelete

ⓒ 2012 Mary Williams All Rights Reserved.