Daisy The Dog has given us an award! WOOT!
Daisy The Dog and Dennis The Vizsla have also tagged us! I guess we're it! We'll do both simultaneously, so that my carpal tunnel doesn't flare up. ;-)
Five Smells That The Mafiosos Like:
- Cat Poo
- Anything dead...the deader, the better to roll in!
- French Fries
- Dad's shoes
Five Smells That The Mafiosos Don't Like:
- The deliciously smelling shampoo I use on them during bath time. Pet Fresh scent works wonders and lasts for months!
- The smell of an empty cookie jar.
- Cat poo in the garbage...they believe that is a sin!
- Clean bedding; it's more comfy when it's stinky. Or say they claim.
- Their own farts -- they try to blame me!
The Mafiosos 8 favorite foods:
- Cat Poo
- Cat Poo again
- Tripe -- the smellier the better!
- Hot Dogs
- French Fries
8 Things The Mafiosos did today:
- Whined through the cat door while I made raw meals in the garage
- Barked at the Corgi next door
- Licked their butts (not all the same time though!)
- Barked at trespasser squirrels
- Went for a car ride
- Played with the Jolly Ball
- Barked at Blue
- Took a nap in Bruno's crate
8 Favorite Stores:
- The Mafiosos are not allowed to go with Ma to the store, much to their dismay!
- Three Sisters. The Mafiosos can sit outside in the patio providing they do not talk "business." I also sneak them a few chips. Hehehe..
- I don't know of any other restaurant were dogs are allowed. Does the cookie bar at Petco count?
8 Things The Mafiosos look Forward To:
- Dad coming home so they can bark their heads off
- Chasing Blue down the hallway
- When I forget to put the baby gate back up; this means the Cat Poo buffet is open!
- Dad giving them chewies that make me shout "But those are bad!!"
- Raw Bone Sundays
- Sneaking onto the couch
- Bedtime - they each get a cookie for going in their crates. Two cookies if it's Dad turn. ;-)
8 Things The Mafiosos Like To Do With Family:
- Going to the school yard for a romp
- Going for walks
- Going to the beach
- Sharing dinner (although they wished this happened more often!)
- Going for car rides
- Visiting friends and family
8 Things on The Mafiosos' Wish List:
- A cat they can chase without fear of being smacked in the face by a set of claws
- Cat Poo flavored cookies
- Their own personal couch
- Dinner that happens six times a day
- A swimming pool
- A new Jolly Ball
8 Buddies I’m Tagging with both the meme and the AWARD!!!!