Nov 7, 2008

Powerful Pirate

Bruno keeps bugging me for a new dog tag. He says his isn't cool anymore. I told him he can't have one until the one he has breaks or falls off. The economy is tough right now and we need to pinch our cookies, er, pennies.

I guess he took my advice to heart.


Joke's on him though! He only broke a piece of it. The deal was the tag was to break entirely. How does one manage to only break one bone from the crossbones of a pirate tag? That is the million dollar question!

Since he took my advice to heart, I am half-thinking of getting him a heart shaped dog tag. Don't tempt me, Bruno!

2 comments:

  1. Bruno, thats a very scary pirate! I don't think I would like him hanging around me all the time (get it?? mom said I made a pun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love your blog! Hope you don't mind, I linked to your from mine at http://blog.things4pups.com/

    ReplyDelete

ⓒ 2012 Mary Williams All Rights Reserved.