Sep 29, 2008

Beach Bum: Bruno

"Woo hoo! The beach!" exclaims Bruno.







"Wait! Wait! I think there might be
something important buried here!"








"Must! Find! Buried! Treasure!"







"Just a little bit more..."






"Uh...there really isn't anything here.
I just wanted an excuse to get sand
all over my freakishly large head."







"This weather is a lot less cooler than
the weather back home!
We should bottle this stuff Ma calls 'fog'
and bring it back home with us!"









"Alrighty before I go,
I just have to leave one thing behind..."





"My autograph.
Ha ha!"

2 comments:

  1. hello bruno its dennis the vizsla dog hay wel dun leev nuthing but paw prints thats wot i always say ha ha ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can Carmela sit IN that paw print?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

ⓒ 2012 Mary Williams All Rights Reserved.