Sep 14, 2008

She's a Tomboy!

"Play with me! Play with me!
Come on! Notice me!" screams Gino.





"No. You are a stinky boy," replies Carmela.





"Fine. Let's do this MY way!" says Carmela.





"Catch me if you can, you stinky black Pug!"






"See how fast I run?"






"You should enter me in the races!
I could earn my keep!"






"So what's a gal gotta do to join The Mafia?"






Get ready to laugh your ass off...




"Aaaaaaaayyyyyyy! GO away! Go away!
MA!!! She's chasing me! Make her go away!!!!"




5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the family, Carmela. Make sure your momma sends my momma your Christmas wish list along with your mafioso bros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next to Carmella, even Gino has a FLH! It's contagious!!!

    Stay away from me, Bruno!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Carmela is the PERFECT name!! She fits in perfectlY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahaha! Carmela is going to give the Mafiosos a run for their money, for sure! Poor Bruno!

    Brown dog kisses,
    Dannan and The Girl

    ReplyDelete

ⓒ 2012 Mary Williams All Rights Reserved.